Radio & Podcast Interviews
Author of Becoming Cliterate, Dr. Laurie Mintz, discusses the orgasm equality gap, how to get in tune with the clit, asking for what you want and much more!
Dr. Laurie Mintz, a scholar of sex, joins the women of the Sluts & Scholars podcast to expose the major reasons for the orgasm gap between men and women. They DESTROY the myth of penetration, address the orgasm “hierarchy” and talk about how there are a MILLION ways to masturbate and come — and they’ll give you tips for how to figure out what yours are. Don’t worry, men, cliteracy is good for you too!
And, click here to listen to Dr. Moali’s “Sexology’s Top 10 Tips” episode where she features
“pearls of wisdom” from her best episodes of the year, including Dr. Mintz’s interview.
Click below to listen to Dr. Laurie Mintz discussing Becoming Cliterate on Pleasure Mechanics (2017):
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio: Doctor Radio, Sexual Health, with host Dr. Virginia Sadock (2009, 2010 2017, and 2018)
- Becoming Cliterate with Dr. Laurie Mintz – All We Cannot say Podcast (2018)
- Mindful Sex is Mindblowing Sex (2018) – I do podcast
- Becoming Cliterate – Morman Sex Info with Dr. Natasha Helfer Parker (2018)
- The Number #1 Orgasm Secret | Part 1 with Dr. Laurie Mintz | What’s My Body Doing (2017)
- How to Tell Your Partner you’ve Been Faking… Part 2 with Dr. Laurie Mintz | What’s My Body Doing (2017)
- Psych Up with host Dr. Suzanne Phillips (2013)
- Topical Currents, National Public Radio, WLRN Radio with host Joseph Cooper (2010)
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio: Doctor Radio, Sexual Health with host Dr. Miriam Greene (2010)
- The Sex & Intimacy Show with hosts Dr. Neil Cannon and Elaina McMillan (2009)
- The Lionel Show/Air America (2009)
- Playboy Radio: Afternoon Advice with host Tiffany Graff (2009)